Got extra greens? Frittata is a great way to go. I had on hand Tatsoi, which is similar to spinach in taste, and chard.
I like to make my frittatas in a cast iron skillet so they can go into the oven, but if you don’t have one you can use any skillet and just put a lid on it after adding the eggs.
What you’re gonna need
- Any combination of greens, about 4 cups. (Remember, they cook down a lot)
- ½ an onion chopped
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- A couple tablespoons of Olive oil and butter for sautéing
- Any kind of cheese you have on hand (I used some smoked mozzarella and parmesan)
What you’re gonna do
- Heat up your olive oil and butter and sauté your onion with a little salt
- Add your greens and cook down
- Add eggs and move around the pan
- Dot the top with your cheese and put into a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the eggs have set.
- Cut and serve in wedges